Content marketing continues to be an essential part of digital communication for brands in 2016. In this episode, John Maver and Zachary Chastain talk about Zach's latest post - The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing in 2016 - and answer common questions about content marketing.
- 00:00 - Introductions
- 00:26 - Background and research on creating The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing in 2016
- 01:55 - What is different about content marketing in 2016?
- 03:50 - The top 3 things to focus on for content marketing
- 05:17 - How frequently do you need to post to be effective?
- 06:11 - Why is distribution essential to content marketing success?
- 07:05 - How much should you allocate for social media promotion?
- 08:04 - How long does it take for a new content marketing program to see results?
- 09:12 - What metrics should you track to show whether a content marketing plan is working?
- 10:47 - Do you need special software to do content marketing?
- 12:48 - How you can use retargeting to get more out of your content marketing program