Doing a social media competitive analysis is a critical part of running an effective digital marketing program. But, they can be big and time consuming. In this episode, John Maver, Cappy Popp, and Zachary Chastain talk about the critical parts of a competitive analysis and how to present it for best effects.
- 00:00 - Introductions
- 00:26 - Why a social media competitive analysis is important and useful
- 04:24 - How long should a competitive analysis take?
- 05:32 - How to set scope to keep the project in hand
- 06:11 - The most important metrics and topics to focus on
- 19:31 - What kind of tools to use for competitve analysis
- 24:30 - Presenting your results to multiple audiences